Tuesday, November 15th, 2011, 1:00 - 2:00 PM (EST)
• Mallika Chakravarti, Subject Matter Expert, Autonomy
• Jody Schiavo, Subject Matter Expert - WCM
Targeting works. There is no question that by aligning content to known segments, marketers can dramatically increase conversion rates and maximize revenue. Unfortunately, only a small percentage of your overall audience is known. So how do you effectively reach the other 90% and boost your marketing revenue exponentially?
Data offers a potential solution, but also adds a problem. More data doesn't mean more insight. In fact, it can lead to more confusion. However, by developing a conceptual understanding of your data, you can use your marketing initiatives to generate truly actionable insights and create smarter segments for greater success.
Find out how to:
• Discover high value segments and the best way to optimize against these segments over time to maximize response
• Efficiently leverage insights from all of your marketing channels to transform the effectiveness of your initiatives for the highest return on spend
Register today & secure your spot: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/v9pczkilw0jz
Sponsored by: Autonomy
Tips for Building a Branded Social Game
Tuesday, December 6, 2011, 1:00 - 2:00 PM EDT
• Adam Archer, General Manager, Vitrue Games
Join us for a detailed webinar covering reasons why brands should be using social gaming, tips, tricks, ROI measurement and best practices for building a branded social game. We'll show live examples of games, discuss the technique that they implement, including leaderboards, challenge-a-friend, in-game charitable giving, sweepstakes, giveaways and coupon integration. We'll also cover how to Simplify and Beautify your branded games. Talk will also include the pros and cons of building your own game versus trying to integrate with an existing mega-popular social game.
Register today & secure your spot: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/i8ue1pd1jxz8
Sponsored by: Vitrue
Identifying & Acquiring 500,000 Customers on Facebook & Measure ROI in 120 Days (A Case Study)
Tuesday, December 13, 2011, 1:00PM - 2:00PM EDT
• Jeff French, Co-Founder & CEO, LoudDoor
This case study presentation will demonstrate a data driven approach to identifying and acquiring your ideal customer on Facebook and effectively measuring ROI for your Facebook marketing initiatives. In addition, the case study will cover cutting edge optimization techniques for Facebook's News Feed algorithm (EdgeRank).
• 70% of all posts are never seen that come from brands.
• A post that makes top stories is 20 times more likely to have action taken on it -
Are you reaching top stories?
• Less than 2% of people return to a page after liking it. Do you know why?
EdgeRank is everything for brands.
Register today & secure your spot: https://cc.readytalk.com/r/hugsof8qx81n
Sponsored by: LoudDoor
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!