The Institute for International Research (IIR) is currently seeking presenters for:
The Media Insights & Engagement Conference
January 29-31, 2014
Mayfair Hotel, Miami, FL
The event experience will provide information and inspiration around smarter decision making by exploring how consumers are constantly changing how they interact with and engage across media channels, content and delivery systems, now and in the future.
The program's foundation will apply behavior based decision making to uncover new trends, ideas and patterns around navigating content and translating insights into new business opportunities. Focused on multi-platform content creation, delivery, engagement and measurement, this event will be designed around themes focused on how and why people consume content, what drives them to like and share content, the research behind content development, new research techniques, how to prove return on investment and so much more.
We are expecting more than 300 senior-level media research and insights executives from cable, satellite, broadcast, telecommunications, OTT, agencies, research firms and industry thought-leaders with responsibilities in research, insights, programming, sales, marketing, digital and more.
Speakers receive FREE admission to the conference as well as any pre-conference activities, workshops or symposium, a $3,000+ value.
• Understanding Cross-Media Behavior with Scalable Measurement Solutions
• Creating a Comprehensive TV Everywhere Experience
• Multi-Screen Consumer Behavior Drives the Growth of Social TV
• Creating Actionable and Measurable Insights
• Cross-Media Measurement
• Multi-Dimensional Research
• Big Data Analysis & Synthesis
• The New Watercooler: NextGen Content Creation
• Winning Collaboration and Partnership Strategies
• Social TV Analytics
• Transitioning from Reactive to Predictive
• Educate the Consumer on How to Navigate the Content and Platform Options
• The Future Role of Social, Digital, Video and Linear TV
• Changing the Business Model to Respond to New Content Distribution Platforms
• Exploring New Opportunities for Revenue
• The Discovery and Convergence of Content and Commerce
• Examples of New Partnership Opportunities
• The Blurring Lines Between New & Traditional Channels
• Trends on Emerging Technology and Research Tools
• Zero TV Households
• Second Screen Usage and Monetization
• The Where, How and Why Behind the Content Viewing Patterns
• The Evolving Role of Distribution Platforms Creating Original Programming
• Research on Demographics and Evolving Behaviors
• How Digital Technology is Reinventing Creativity on TV
• The New Living Room: Use of Second Screen Apps
• Matching Loyalty Card Insights with Viewing Insights for a Holistic View of the Consumer
• Future Trends and Forecasting
We are also happy to consider topics not listed here that you feel would add value and be appropriate.
Please submit the following to Rachel McDonald, Senior Conference Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, June 28, 2013.
For proper consideration, please include the following information with your proposal:
• Proposed speaker name(s), job title(s), and company name(s)
• Contact information including address, telephone and e-mail
• Title and objective of presentation
• Please indicate which topic you plan to address and please indicate what is NEW about the presentation
• Summary of the talk
• What the audience will gain from your presentation (please list 3-5 key "take-aways")
If your submission is selected, portions of your bio and summary will be used to promote your participation. In an effort to ensure the utmost quality, all final presentations will be subject to review by our content review board one month prior to the event.
Attention Suppliers/Consulting Companies Interested in Participating in the Event
This call for papers is limited to client-side presenters. If you are a vendor, consultant, research firm or technology provider and would like to speak at The Media Insights & Engagement Conference or have a presence at the event, contact Claybrook Collier, Business Development Manager at email@example.com or via phone at 646.616.7662.
Due to the high volume of response, we are unable to respond to each submission. All those selected to participate as speakers will be notified shortly after the deadline.
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!